Fabrics of Faith Help Center
Currently, Fabrics of Faith has 6 separate shipping regions.
- A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
- G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
- L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
- P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
- U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
- Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
- All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as Fabrics of Faith doesn’t ship to these destinations.
No, Fabrics of Faith isn’t available in some countries because of legal restrictions or shipping carrier limitations.
For now, Fabrics of Faith isn’t available in and doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. This list may change periodically. You can also see the countries we don’t currently ship to because of Covid-19 below.
We’re available in all other countries and ship internationally!
Fabrics of Faith offers international shipping across the world! You can find a list of countries we don’t ship to above. If your packages do get lost in transit and the shipping address was 100% correct, we’ve got your back! We’ll ship out a new order with tracking, at our expense.
We don’t currently ship to the following countries and territories: Angola, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Laos, Liberia, Martinique, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion Island, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Yemen.
This list is current as of March 26, 2021.
In general, Fabrics of Faith also doesn’t ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea.
We print our products with care at our fulfillment centers in North America and Europe, as well as our partner facilities across the globe.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our hope is that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn’t work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise for free returns or exchanges within 7 days from the original shipping date.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn/unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. We incur a $6 handling fee on all refunds.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
We replace certain items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please file a return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.